Sunday, November 05, 2006

gone, gone gone gone, umbilical cord is gone!!


It seems to have just disappeared! one day it was there and then the next it was gone. We couldn't find it anywhere. We looked through her clothing and her diaper and it was nowhere to be seen. And then we found it...in the washing machine. It must have fallen into the blanket or way down in her outfit. Cami threw it away before I could save it. It would have been such a great show case. When she is 17 and all her friends are over I could have pulled the sucker out and said..."Hey everyone, want to see Leiah's umbilical cord?!"

I couldnt even take a picture of it and post it on the web...oh well...*sigh*.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick -- I see that you have not grown out of some things. You must be eternally youthful -- at least in your thinking.

The baby is so gorgeous. I love looking at the pictures and reading your commentaries.

Anonymous said...

Pat, you are suppose to put stuff in the baby book but I don't think this would be an item you would keep. A lock of hair from her first hair cut stuff like that. Love the pictures Pat and all the updates. I have to say your looking a wee bit sleepy in the picture on the couch :-)

Anonymous said...

I was a little sleepy but that was before I settled into a routine. Now I am feeling perfect!!!! not tired at all. Not even a bit (Did I tell you I just finished drinking a litre of espresso?!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat and Cami!!

We have just looked at your blog for the first time today and are so happy for you both! Leiah is absolutely goregous! We wish you all the best!

Mark & Lindsey in Nanaimo BC