Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Daddy dropped the camera

I will some more updates shortly. Daddy is getting the camera fixed. He says I was doing something cute and reached the the camera to capture the moment and the little sucker just slipped out of his hands.

Just to let you know, I crawl fast, can pull myself to standing a standing position by a chair or couch, can climb a few stairs before I get too tired and still love to drool.

Love, Leiah.

p.s. I have a new pool I can splash around in. It's so big, even mommy and daddy can join me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farmor Caroline says...
Leiah, you are soo cute
Love you so.

Anonymous said...

Ok so....is it just me or is this the cutest little girl in the world. I love this picture...she is soooooo sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

cutest picture I have ever seen!!
-miah