Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cami says Leiah Like Blueberries

We have these small frozen blueberries that Cami tells me Leiah likes. So I put Leiah in her high-chair and gave her some blueberries. I took off her shirt because I know that things can stain with blueberries around. She didnt want to eat them. Maybe they were to cold, I thought to myself. So I took about half a cup of frozen blueberries and defrosted them adding a little sugar. Now I figured she would like them. As it turns out she really wasnt very hungry - all she wanted to do was play - so I let her



4 comments:

Team Statham said...

She is so cute

Anonymous said...

Only Leiah could look that cute with a dirty face..I love you Leiah DD

Trish Singh said...

Hahahah that last picture is too funny!!!

Jenn said...

i love the last photo!