Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

Well it is 6:39 pm and I had hoped to take little Leiah down our street. I thought it would be a great opportunity to show her off to everyone on our street (an of course score a little candy that I would eat for her)

As I write she is upstairs sleeping. She is so "out" that there is no way she will wake within the next hour.

I think I will go and give out some more candy at the door and drink some coffee. What a great opportunity to meet everyone in our community!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny because our neighbours brought their new baby around last night in a little princess outfit all bundled up and dad was holding the candy bag and it was half full. I guess the treats are for those late night visits with your daughter when noone is getting sleep...good on you daddy :-)

Anonymous said...

My sister has a 5 week old daughter and she says the same thing about when she's "out" there's absolutely no waking that kid!!
Congrats!!

Amanda Stolze
(I work with Caroline!!)

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics coming! We all hope to see Cami's baby on Saturday at Grace's shower!!!