Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, we are back home after having been with our families over the holiday season. Today we have our pajama day. We always lounge on the first day of the year. Leiah slept 10 hours last night so we feel well rested today.

To begin this year I thought I would post a cute video of Leiah hugging her first teddy bear. She has had many stuffed animals but this is the first one that is small enough that she can get her arms around.

This year again I have some New Years resolutions and as I have done in the last couple of years I have a "to stop doing list". This concept has changed my life

Have a great new year
Patrick, Camilla and Leiah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your to stop doing list Pat? We could help you with that and remind you when we see you doing things you said you wouldn't :o)

CanaGal said...

well, well, well, if it isn't old WPBC buddy Cami!
Happy New Year.