Sunday, March 04, 2007

ok - So it's been too long



I was at a birthday party over the weekend and a friend of mine came up and gently but firmly stated that I had not updated the blog for a long time. February has been super crazy. Cami had her Birthday, I had my birthday, My brother Magnus and his wife Susan came back from China - all needing big parties. Cami's motto - "any reason to celebrate" It's a great motto.

Leiah's room is still almost ready - I think maybe I am taking my time because I love having her in our room. I can peek over at her any time I want to.


You will notice the cute baby that Leiah is sitting beside at Katie's 2nd birthday party. They both chew on everything so when they sat beside each other they instantly grabbed each others' hand and tried to eat it.

1 comment:

Char said...

Thanks for taking the gentle but firm advice and acting on it so quickly, I missed the updates. Was so nice to see you all the other day