Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Getting Bigger


Well Leiah has officially outgrown two of her outfits now. I thought at first I had mis-washed her clothes but am relieved it was not my fault.

I tried to give her a zurbert - I think I scared her - I'll have to break her in gently




Leiah enjoys being sung to. My problem is that I know every tune to every song but the words seem to fail me. So, I make up my own songs and she doesnt seem to mind. She is beginning to smile, coo, gurgle and tonight I heard her do a short laugh/squeal. Cami tells me about it but I finally got to hear it. She even likes her baths



















sometimes we get a little tired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words cannot describe my pure joy for the two of you (make that three of you!). I just read through your posts and saw the pictures....what a blessing. You two are awesome parents and I delight in hearing how you are experiencing each stage and new thing. Hooray for the Bjurling family!
Much love,
Katrina and Marc

Chad said...

C'mon, Pat... I taught it to you! Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya... Burmuda, Bahamas, come on pretty mama... Keylargo, Montego, baby why don't we go to the Kokomo we'll get there fast...