Monday, December 04, 2006

new pics coming soon


over the last couple of days I have been getting our suites ready for tenants. I feel I need to tell you that so you realise that I do have a legitimate excuse for not posting in a couple of days. Cami has been to another baby shower. Every time we go somewhere we are overwhelmed with everyone's deep love for us and Leiah.


We had hired a photographer to come and take some family pics for us. We should have them by the end of the week but here is a sampling of a picture she sent us. We are so excited to see the rest.


We also took Leiah to see Santa - yes this year he is real. Leiah slept through the picture taking but did have the opportuinty to wake up long enough to puke on Santa's wihte glove. I guess she isnt getting anything from santa this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, poor Santa but I bet he's used to it!! Can't wait to see the pro pics of you and Leiah!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally! It's pathetic how often I check for updates -- new photos aaccompanying stories. I wondered where you've been.

I'll looking forward to the professional photos, too. The sample is beautiful.

Jan